NeoLTS Light Therapy for Skin Conveniently located to serve Atlanta and Fulton
The Healing Powers of Light
Lights have been known for generations to possess healing properties. People get depressed in Winter when light is not readily available. We know that people feel better with warm sunlight. Now, lights are now used to heal and repair skin and hair.
The NeoLTS Light Therapy System, from the makers of Neograft, is now available at Jeffords Plastic Surgery.
The system contains LED lights that are place a few inches from your skin. The treatments are not painful and do not burn your skin. You can have a treatment and go back to work without immediate changes in your appearance.
What can they do:
Acne, Rosacea, Anti-aging, Sun Damage, Post Surgery or Laser Pain Treatments, Scar Treatments, Anti-Inflammatory Treatments, Skin Firming… and many other skin conditions.
The NeoLTS Light Therapy System involves Red (630nm), Blue (420nm), and Infra Red (IR) treatments in single or multiple combinations. These light wavelengths are researched and known to heal skin. These light wavelengths are the basis of IPL (Intense Pulsed Light) laser treatments. Instead of a "pulsed" treatment, these lights are high intensity and placed near your skin to penetrate and heal your damaged skin.
The lights or energy are used in single application or in combination based on what your individual skin need are:
- Rosacea, Photorejuvenation, and Wound Healing: Red (630nm)
- Skin Tightening: Infra Red
- Acne: Blue (420nm)/ Red (630nm)
- Hair Health: Red (630nm)/ Infra Red
Call us for more information on our latest procedure "NeoLTS Light Therapy"
1. Goldman BE, Fisher DM, Ringler SL., Transcutaneous PO2 of the scalp in male pattern baldness: a new piece to the puzzle., Plast Reconstr Surg. 1996 May;97(6):1109-16; discussion 1117.
2, Matilainen VA, Keinänen-Kiukaanniemi SM., Hormone-induced aberrations in electromagnetic adhesion signaling as a developmental factor of androgenetic alopecia. Med Hypotheses. 2002 Apr;58(4):261-3.
3. Ward Dean, MD, Part I Dysfunction, Nutrition and Aging , Mitochondrial Restoration,
4. Kristin Heerlein, Andreas Schulze, Lorenz Hotz, Peter Bärtsch and Heimo Mairbäurl, Hypoxia Decreases Cellular ATP Demand and Inhibits Mitochondrial Respiration of A549 Cells, American Journal of Respiratory Cell and Molecular Biology. Vol. 32, pp. 44-51, 2005.
5. Xu, M., Wang, Y., Ayub, A., & Ashraf, M., Mitochondrial K(ATP) channel activation reduces anoxic injury by restoring mitochondrial membrane potential., American Journal of Physiology and Heart Circulation and Physiology 281 (3): H1295–H1303
6. Kubba, Raj, Topical minoxidil in androgenetic alopecia, how good is it ? Indian J Dermatol Venereol Leprol 1990;56:187-92.
7. Garedew A, Moncada S., Mitochondrial dysfunction and HIF1alpha stabilization in inflammation., J Cell Sci. 2008 Oct 15;121(Pt 20):3468-75. Epub 2008 Sep 30.
8. Benedicenti S, Pepe IM, Angiero F, Benedicenti A., Intracellular ATP level increases in lymphocytes irradiated with infrared laser light of wavelength 904 nm , Photomed Laser Surg. 2008 Oct;26(5):451-3.
9. Erusalimsky, Jorge D., Moncada, Salvador, Nitric Oxide and Mitochondrial Signaling, Arteriosclerosis, Thrombosis, and Vascular Biology. 2007;27:2524.
10. Asimov, Mustafo M, Asimov, Rustam M, Mirshahi, M., Effect of laser-induced photodissociation of oxyhemoglobin on biomedical processes, Proc. SPIE, Vol. 4397, 390 (2001); DOI:10.1117/12.425172
11. Asimov, M, Asimov, R, A. Gisbrecht, THE EFFICIENCY OF LASER RADIATION ABSORPTION BY HEMOGLOBlN AND OXYHEMOGLOBIN IN THE SKIN BLOOD VESSEL, Bulgarian Journal of Physics 26 Nos 3/4 (1999) 165-171.
12. Valat, P., Alpert, B. , Quantum Yield of Thirty Picosecond Oxyhemoglobin Photodissociation. Effect of Protein Fluctuations on the Quantum Yield Values, Laser Chem. 1985, Vol. 5, pp. 173-183 0278-6273/85/0504-0173512.00/0.